These are my confirmed presentations for this year. Take a look. Is there a program coming near you?
That’s it for this month so far, but it’s not too late. If you’d like me to come present near you make sure to tell your local library, museum or civic group.
Learn more here:
Find descriptions of the various programs available:
- Historical Collections of Grundy County – Morrison, Iowa – General Laura Program – March 11, 2018 – 2 pm
- Winterset Public Library – Winterset, Iowa – March 16, 2017
2 pm – In the Classroom With Laura
6:30 pm – In the Kitchen With Laura (1930s version)
- Urbandale Public Library – Urbandale, Iowa – In the Kitchen With Laura – Pioneer Version – March 17, 2018 – 10 am
- St. Charles City-County Library District (Saint Louis, Missouri Area) – April 14, 2018
Middendorf-Kredell Branch at 10 am (General Laura Program)
Spencer Road Branch at 3pm (In the Kitchen With Laura)
- Des Moines Public Library – Des Moines, Iowa – In the Kitchen with Laura – April 23, 2018 – 2pm
- Tama County Historical Society – Toledo, Iowa – General Laura Program – May 2, 2018 – 7pm
- One-Room School Program for classes May 7, 14, and 21, 2018 (Not open to the public)
- Country School Association of America:18th Annual Schoolhouse Conference – Beatrice, NE – What’s For Lunch Update – June 17-20, 2018 (Conference Registration Required)
- Laura Days – Pepin, WI – Packing Up – September 8-9, 2018
Sarah S. Uthoff is the main force behind Trundlebed Tales striving to bring the History, Mystery, Magic and Imagination of Laura Ingalls Wilder and other greats of children’s literature and history to life for a new generation. Uthoff is a nationally known Laura Ingalls Wilder authority and has presented at five of the Wilder homesites, many conferences and numerous libraries, museums, and events around the Midwest. Attend one of her programs, schedule one yourself, watch her videos, listen to her podcast, and find her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Academia.edu. Professionally she is a reference librarian at Kirkwood Community College and director of the Oxford (Iowa) Public Library.