- Country School Association of America – The national one-room school organization that, among other projects, holds an annual conference.
- Country School Association of America Newsletter – The newsletter of the national one-room school association, the Country School Association of America (CSAA) appears in blog form.
- Country School Journal – The web-based scholarly journal of the CSAA.
- Elsie: Adventure of a School Teacher – The website of a book that includes journal entries from a one-room school teacher.
- Iowa One-Room Schools – A blog that periodically reports on individual one-room schoolhouses in Iowa.
Find more one-room school resources on my pathfinder.
And I’m always looking for more people to fill out my one-room school lunch survey.
Sarah S. Uthoff is the main force behind Trundlebed Tales striving to bring the History, Mystery, Magic and Imagination of Laura Ingalls Wilder and other greats of children’s literature and history to life for a new generation. Uthoff is a nationally known Laura Ingalls Wilder authority and has presented at five of the Wilder homesites, many conferences and numerous libraries, museums, and events around the Midwest. Attend one of her programs, schedule one yourself, watch her videos, listen to her podcast, and find her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Academia.edu. Professionally she is a reference librarian at Kirkwood Community College and director of the Oxford (Iowa) Public Library.