If you don’t go through Humanities, normally I charge $250 a program with 50 cents a mile mileage. Ask if you want more than one program. See more details on my Time to Book a Program page.
- Bison Days – Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge – Prairie Preserve outside Prairie City, Iowa – In the Kitchen With Laura – August 3, 2019 – 11:00am
- RESCHEDULED – Newell Public Library – Newell, Iowa – A Long Way Home (General Laura Program) – August 19, 2019 – 6:30pm
- Center Point Historical Society – Center Point, Iowa – Packing Up – August 18, 2019 – 2pm
- Herbert Hoover Presidential Museum – – West Branch, Iowa A Long Way Home Annotated (General Laura Program) – September 1, 2019 – 2pm
- Laura Days – Pepin, WI – September 14-15, 2019
Watch for updates!
Even if there isn’t a program scheduled near you, it’s not too late. If you’d like me to come present near you make sure to tell your local library, museum or civic group. I’m really excited about my “In the Kitchen With Laura” program and I’m starting work on “In the Schoolroom With Laura” for next year. If you are looking for a program, check them out. Learn more here:
100 LIB RM 4039
Iowa City, IA 52242-1420
Sarah on Laura Iowa Public Radio –
Sarah on one-room schools on Iowa Public Radio-
Sarah with Caroline Fraser on Talk of Iowa –
Last Updated: August 6, 2019
By Sarah S. Uthoff firstname.lastname@example.org