Please note as of May 16, 2017 all of my Humanities slots have been used for the year. I can still take Humanities bookings after November 1, 2017 and for 2018. You can still book me directly. If you don’t go through Humanities, normally I charge $200 a program with 50 cents a mile mileage. See more details on my Time to Book a Program page.
- Newton Public Library – Newton, IA – General Laura Program – August 3, 2017 – 6:00 pm
- Marshalltown Public Library – Marshalltown, Iowa- Packing Up – Saturday, August 19, 2017 – 2:00 PM
- Laura Days – Pepin, WI – In the Classroom with Laura – September 9-10, 2017
- Henry County Conservation Center, Mt. Pleasant, IA – In the Kitchen With Laura – September 17, 2017 – 2 pm
- Hatch Public Library – Mauston, WI – A Visit by Laura – November 1, 2017 – 1 pm
I have 2 nonrecurring events booked already for 2018. Watch for their listing soon and book your program today!
Watch for updates.
Even if there isn’t a program scheduled near you, it’s not too late. If you’d like me to come present near you make sure to tell your local library, museum or civic group. I’m really excited about my “In the Kitchen With Laura” program and I’m starting work on “In the Schoolroom With Laura” for next year. If you are looking for a program, check them out. Learn more here:
100 LIB RM 4039
Iowa City, IA 52242-1420
Sarah on Laura Iowa Public Radio –
Sarah on one-room schools on Iowa Public Radio-
Sarah with Caroline Fraser on Talk of Iowa –
Last Updated: August 2, 2017
By Sarah S. Uthoff email@example.com