April is always a busy month for presentations and this year is no exception. Check and see if there is a program coming near you.
- Clarksville Public Library – Clarksville, IA – Packing Up – Saturday, April 1, 2017 – 10:00 am
- Clinton Women’s Club – Clinton, IA – In the Kitchen With Laura – Thursday, April 6, 2017 – 12:00pm
- Roland Public Library – Roland, IA – A Day in a One-Room School – Saturday, April 8, 2017 – 11:00am
- One-Room School Program for classes Monday, April 17, 2017. (Not open to the public)
- Des Moines Public Library, Central Branch – Des Moines, IA – In the Kitchen With Laura – April 18, 2017 6:30pm
- One-Room School Program for classes Wednesday, April 19 and Wednesday, April 26, 2017. (Not open to the public)
That’s it for this month so far, but it’s not too late. If you’d like me to come present near you make sure to tell your local library, museum or civic group. Learn more here:
Find descriptions of the various programs available:
Sarah S. Uthoff is the main force behind Trundlebed Tales striving to bring the History, Mystery, Magic and Imagination of Laura Ingalls Wilder and other greats of children’s literature and history to life for a new generation. Uthoff is a nationally known Laura Ingalls Wilder authority and has presented at five of the Wilder homesites, many conferences and numerous libraries, museums, and events around the Midwest. Attend one of her programs, schedule one yourself, watch her videos, listen to her podcast, and find her onFacebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Academia.edu. Professionally she is a reference librarian at Kirkwood Community College and director of the Oxford (Iowa) Public Library.