Come join me at one of my programs this fall. October has ended up being very busy this year. I will also point out I’m not going to be doing a Laura Ingalls Wilder events around the country this month because the homesites are starting to close up for the year, but watch for more coming closer to Christmas.
- Kendall Young Library – Webster City, Iowa – In the Kitchen with Laura – Saturday, October 3, 2015 – 10:30 AM
- Kendall Young Library – Webster City, Iowa – Packing Up – Saturday, October 3, 2015 – 2:30 PM Note: Due to the second program this day, I’ll be presenting Packing Up as old Laura instead of young Laura so it should be a unique event.
- One-Room School Program for classes October 5-6, 2015 (Not open to the public)
- Stuart Public Library – Stuart, Iowa – In the Kitchen With Laura – Saturday, October 11, 2015 – 7:00 PM
- One-Room School Program for classes October 13, 2015 (Not open to the public)
Sarah S. Uthoff is the main force behind Trundlebed Tales striving to bring the History, Mystery, Magic and Imagination of Laura Ingalls Wilder and other greats of children’s literature and history to life for a new generation. Uthoff is a nationally known Laura Ingalls Wilder authority and has presented at five of the Wilder homesites, many conferences and numerous libraries, museums, and events around the Midwest. Attend one of her programs, schedule one yourself, watch her videos, listen to her podcast, and find her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Academia.edu. Professionally she is a reference librarian at Kirkwood Community College and director of the Oxford (Iowa) Public Library.