May also tends to be a fairly busy month program wise, especially since I’ve started doing one-room school programs with the Johnson County Historical Society. Except for openings though it tends to be a quiet time for homesites.
In addition to those listed here there is also a pending engagement for May 16th, but I haven’t gotten the follow up paperwork yet. I’ll update either way.
- One-Room School Program for classes Monday, May 4, 2015. (Not open to the public)
- Women of First Lutheran Church – Keokuk, Iowa – In the Kitchen With Laura – May 4, 2015 6:00pm
- One-Room School Program for classes May 5, 2015, May 11 – May 12, 2015 (Not open to the public)
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Program – Solon, Iowa May 13, 2015 (Not open to the public)
- One-Room School Program for classes May 18, 2015 (Not open to the public)
That’s it for this month so far, but it’s not too late. If you’d like me to come present near you make sure to tell your local library, museum or civic group. Learn more here:
Sarah S. Uthoff is the main force behind Trundlebed Tales fighting to bring the History, Mystery, Magic and Imagination of Laura Ingalls Wilder and other greats of children’s literature and history to life for a new generation.Attend one of her programs, schedule one yourself, watch her videos, listen to her podcast, and find her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+,LinkedIn, and Academia.edu. She is currently President of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Legacy and Research Association. Professionally she is a reference librarian at Kirkwood Community College and director of the Oxford (Iowa) Public Library.